It's not too soon to begin organizing this year's auction for our Sept. 14 Pasta Party!
Our Time Bank's Pasta Party is our biggest fund raising event of the year as well as a great dinner party!
As the Auction chairperson, I'd like to get a jump on the many tasks involved in producing a fun and successful silent auction. But I need your help!
Please consider joining our Auction Committee by volunteering for one or more jobs between March and September. We need help with tasks that are one-time, one-day or many hours over the next 6 months. Whatever you can offer in terms of time, talent or auction items will go a long way toward making this our best auction ever. No experience required!!!
Contact me with your preferred volunteer assignment and I'll get back to you about our kick-off meeting later this month.
Thanks in advance, Denise Martin email@example.com
Saturday, September 14, 2019
Pasta Party Auction Committee, 2019
Denise Martin, Chairperson firstname.lastname@example.org
- Get auction items
- Write/email businesses and organizations asking for item donations (ie., museums, sports groups, restaurants, personal services, etc.). We have a good list from last year but each organization/business must be contacted for this year’s event.
- Procure items from TimeBank members, friends and others.
- Pick up donated items as needed from Time Bank members, organizations and businesses
- Auction item management
- Log in auction items as they are donated
- Input auction items into Bidding Owl
- Acknowledgements and thank you letters - after event, help generate thank you letters, and send acknowledgement emails to auction and event donors.
- Publicize and promote auction - help place announcements, digital posters, paper posters as needed.
- Package auction items - beginning 2 weeks before event, help wrap auction items and create packages.
- Day-of setup - help arrange auction items, place descriptions, etc.